Basic Plan Information Documents
Evergy plans are restricted plans only available at Marina Square, Rhodes Central and Lidcombe Rise. Evergy plans are not available to all customers.
Evergy Standing Offer
Time-of-use Time Periods
The following time-of-use periods apply to our Electricity Residential Time-of-use, Electricity Small Business Time-of-use, Electricity Small Business Time-of-use Demand, and Air-conditioning time-of-use tariffs:
Peak: 2pm – 8pm on working weekdays
Shoulder: 7am – 2pm and 8pm – 10pm on working weekdays, and 7am – 10pm on weekends and public holidays
Off Peak: 10pm-7am
Ausgrid’s published Time-of-use periods will apply to network charges.
The most common additional charges are described below:
- Late Payment Fee: Fixed rate – $12.00 GST does not apply.
A late payment fee may apply when full payment has not been received by the bill due date. Fee may not apply depending on your circumstance.
- Card Processing Fees: 0.5% GST inclusive charge on all card transactions.
A 0.5% card processing fee will be levied against payments made with either Debit or Credit card. Evergy only accept MasterCard or VISA.
- Bank Dishonour Fee (Direct Debit or Credit Card): Fixed rate – $19.90 GST does not apply.
Processing your direct debit or credit card does not cost you anything, however when things go wrong and your bank dishonour the transaction Evergy does incur some extra costs and fees, to cover our expense in processing and reversing transactions we will raise the abovementioned fee.
- Disconnection fee: Fixed rate – $14.60 GST inclusive.
A fee may apply for disconnecting your premises including when you move out (or reading your meter where applicable).
- Disconnection fee due to non-payment: Fixed rate – $203.50 GST inclusive.
A fee may apply for disconnection your premises due to non-payment of your account in accordance to our terms and conditions. You may be required to settle this fee together with any other amounts due on your account before reconnection of services will be arranged.
- Connection fee (Standard): Fixed rate – $14.60 GST inclusive. Next available connection day.
- Connection fee (Same Day): Fixed rate – $49.92 GST inclusive. Connection request received before 2pm.
A fee may apply for reconnecting your premises including when you move-in (or reading your meter where applicable).
- Special read: Fixed rate – $14.60 GST inclusive.
- Special meter read validation: Fixed rate – $159.83 GST inclusive.
A fee may apply for a meter reading at your request.
Note, different fees sometimes apply outside of business hours or in special circumstances.
Pass Through Fees
If we need to arrange a service on your behalf we may pass through the costs onto you. For any unlisted fees, we’ll let you know the amount at the time you make a request.
Concessions & rebates
You could be eligible for a state government rebate and concession on your electricity bill. See Concessions and rebates for full details.